Crisp in Crisp Out
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Compass Contract Services (UK) Limited (company no. 02114954). Registered office is Parklands Court, Birmingham Great Park, Rubery, Birmingham, B45 9PZ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Compass Group UK&I and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirms that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of eligibility.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed below and listed on the appropriate printed and digital collateral, and Instagram channels.
The entrant must post a photograph of their sandwich featuring Walker’s crisps to their Instagram account, tagging either @EurestUK or @14FortyUK as appropriate, alongside either of the below hashtags as appropriate
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted
7. Closing date for entry will be 00:00 on 31/05/2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be published to Instagram channels as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 5 x £5 vouchers for each winner, to be redeemed against food and drink in the appropriate workplace restaurant.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the Promotor at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. The winner’s name/s will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Compass Group UK&I also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.